Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life: Week 4


Sunday:

We often have my nephew over for dinner on Sunday evenings. He comes over with his dog, and we catch up. M loves her big cousin - they are 29 years apart in age! Here he is keeping M entertained by "punching the paper".


Monday:

I put P in his crib while I tidied up his room. M insisted on joining him. Uh, sure! I will gladly corral you while I get a few things accomplished, M!


Tuesday:

M: Mommy, wook at me! I hiding!



Wednesday:

The two faces of P...

Happy


Poopy


Thursday:

Maeve wanted me to take a picture of her dolly. It was a birthday present from her friend D. So cute!


Friday:

Seamus had a haircut in the morning. He couldn't wait to get outside when he got home to roll around in the snow. I snapped this photo with the zoom lens from the deck in the back yard. I love how the sun is reflecting off of his coat. Don't you love a crisp, sunny day?


Saturday:

Our dear friend G, who also happens to be P's godfather, was in town for the week. He adores our kids, and as you can see, the feeling is mutual.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful glimpse into a week in the life! Love the poopy face lol. And S in the snow!

    ReplyDelete