Friday, January 27, 2012

Project Life: Week 3

Disclaimer: Yes, I know I have two children. One happens to have more of a "starring role" this week, but that is only because Mr. Reasonable (aka P) doesn't always provide for compelling photography. Unless, of course, you find endless pictures of him smiling interesting.


Sunday:
I work on my Project Life Album on Sunday evenings. Remember that post where I mentioned something about keeping it simple? Well, I may have to rethink that one. Here I am sewing buttons on to a card to match the rest of the button theme from Week Two. Yup, I know I have a problem.


Monday:



Monday morning is Kindermusik class. I really wish I could spell it the way M says it; somehow she manages to put in an extra syllable. Gaga knit her a kitty-cat hat to match her ski jacket. She loves it! Unfortunately, so does Seamus. In retrospect, we probably shouldn't have called it the kitty-cat hat. About ten seconds after this photo was taken Seamus tackled M to the ground. Oops.

Tuesday:



Word of the Week: Probably

M: Mommy, open the fwidge please.

Me: What would you like, M?

M: Um, probably some donuts.

Tuesday was also garbage day, and M is always super excited to watch out the front window as the recycling and garbage trucks come by. [This is what happens when you have no cable.] For the last few weeks, I have been asking her if she would like to throw her soother in the garbage and this week she took the bait! So, I did it! She is still asking for it, so now I just ask her "where did it go?" and she replies "oh, it is in the garbage truck!"  Wish I had thought of that one a lot sooner.


Wednesday:

Me: M, eat your breakfast, please.

M: I need to read the paper.


P cut his first tooth! I couldn't quite get a photo of the tooth as it is just poking through, instead here is a photo of him gnawing on the closest available toy.

Thursday:
Another first for P: cheerios! A handful of them gives me a good ten minutes of peace. Don't they look so interesting?!?

Friday:
Remember the soother incident? Well, now M has resorted to shoving her hand in her mouth and sticking her finger in her ear. Very strange. She also asks for her "sewer"about every ten minutes. I am trying to stay strong!

Saturday:

We went to Crosby's house on Saturday night for dinner. Forget about her aunt and uncle, the dog is the star of the show! I love how M adores her uncle. Too bad he unveiled a hideous tattoo that evening that is going to involve some creative ways to keep hidden from the kids. I went home and washed my eyeballs.

So, that was our week! Hope you are all doing well!











2 comments:

  1. Ooh I want to hear about this tattoo ;) should Christopher be hiding his tattoos when he's visiting? lol. Lovely pics, thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to read about the kids. M is so funny! "mmmm, probably donuts!" Lol!
    Good on your for the soother! I'm thinking I'm gonna take C's away at Spring Break. The sooner the better I'm thinking. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete