Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Life: Week 1




We had a "photo shoot" after mass on New Year's Day on Seamus' bed. Even though P's hand is blurry, I love this picture because it really captures how much they adore each other. For now. Until M clocks P in the face with a truck. 

Seamus butted in about halfway through. This photo is not part of my PL album, but I couldn't resist sharing it!


It is so hard to be two. "My teef hurt. I need some medsun." 



P, in what my friend coined "the circle of neglect" 


Day 4 of PL, and M is copying Mom and "taking a picture" with her iPod.


M decided to "clean up", so she put all of her Duplo and Little People in the play yard with P. He didn't seem to mind. 


P had his 6 month check-up on Friday. (Yes, I know he is 7.5 months old; it is called Second Child Syndrome.) He cried some real tears when he got his shots, but we were so happy to hear that he now weighs 16 lbs 15 ozs, and measures 27.5 inches tall. Good news after a rough go in the fall with weight gain.


I was drying my hair in the next room (that is what I really should have documented - what a miracle!) when I heard Seamus going ballistic in the living room. I ran out to find M and P rolling around on the floor in a fit of giggles. I will keep this as photographic evidence for when they are teenagers that at one point they actually did like each other.

4 comments:

  1. It is so great to see your family, Lauren. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful that you have a blog Lauren! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful children and the stories behind them. :-)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... your daughter is beyond beautiful... so happy to see her a picture of her more grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and the stories too! E is having fun seeing pics of his friend M!

    ReplyDelete